You can place your order with us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through our webshop. To place an order you must go through the following steps in the Foneday webshop.
We work hard to ensure that you receive your ordered products as quickly as possible. If you order on a working day, you can often expect the product the next day. However, there are exceptions to this:
– Your address is on the Wadden Islands.
– You have a foreign address.
– The product isn't in stock in our warehouse.
– The courier cannot meet his obligations .
– Technical failure, as we cannot prepare orders if we are confronted with a technical failure in our warehouse.
– Holidays or weekends may influence the available delivery days. Due to the enormous crowds it can also occur that later delivery is made due to the limited capacity of the carrier.
|Country||Shippingcosts||Free shipment from|
Sometimes it can happen that an ordered product is listed as still in stock, but the product appears out of stock during processing. We will then immediately send you the products that are in stock and inform you that the sold-out product will be delayed. We will later send the delayed product without any additional costs.
If you notice products on your invoice that are not in the box, please contact us via a Manco request. Do this within 24 hours after recieving your order. You can find the Manco form on the webshop. Log in and go to "My account", select "Manco Form" and create a new Manco request. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For your convenience Foneday accepts serveral payment methods:
Pay in advance: iDeal (ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, Friesland Bank, ING, Knab, Rabobank, SNS Bank, (SNS Regio Bank en Triodos Bank), Paypal, bank transfer.
Creditcard: Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
Postpay: Klarna, with credit (via Foneday, please contact us for the terms).
RMA stands for Return Material Authorization. Through an RMa application we will start a case for the return of products to Foneday.
There are two types of RMA’s:
-Commercial RMA’s, these are returns caused by ordering the wrong product or the wrong amount of items.
-Technical RMA’s, these are the returns caused by technical faults and defects to products.
Applying for an RMA is simple. After logging in to your account you must complete the following steps:
1. Fill in the RMA form.
2. We will send you an acknowledgment of receipt via e-mail.
3. After your RMA application had been approved you will recieve an RMA number. You must return all products in their original packaging and with sufficient protective packaging. Please make sure to write down the RMA number on the package to ensure we can process the return more efficiently.
Foneday is a wholesaler that only supplies other companies. If you are interested in a partnership with Foneday you can register an account with us. Within 24 hours, we will verify and approve your account, after which you will be contacted by one of our account managers. They will inform you about our services and provide you with our contact details.
Quality is the core component of every company. That is why our organization is keen to supply the best of the best for our customers. That means that we only form partnerships with suppliers who share our vision and that we have tested on quality.
We are sorry to hear you have recieved a broken or faulty product. Please report this to us by submitting an RMA request through your account.
- Defects that are visible when opening the order must be reported within 24 hours after delivery via the RMA form.
- Defects that are not immediately visible must be reported within 8 days after the discovery of the defect, but in any case within 14 days after delivery via the RMA form.
Once your request has been accepted and the damaged or defective product has been returned, we will send you a new product as soon as possible. In the event that the product is no longer available, you will receive a credit note.